DAVISON (DTV) – (8/19/2021) – Michigan Stadium, also ,known as “The Big House”, will host the Davison Cardinal football team and the Clarkston Wolves Friday August 27th.
Last season, Davison was runner-up state champions while the Wolves were knocked out in the district finals to Grand Blanc. Both teams were undefeated in the regular season and had impressive results throughout the season.
Davison won by 23 points or more in every playoff game (besides Rochester Adams FF) up until the final round.
And in the regular season, Clarkston beat the state champions, West Bloomfield, 24-21 (OT) at home.
Friday’s game is destined to be a good one. The “Battle at the Big House” will kick off at 7 pm and DTV will be streaming all the action on our YouTube page, DTV News.
To be amongst the crowd at this highly-anticipated game, you must purchase a ticket. Ticket’s will be on sale for $10 from August 23rd-26th from 7am to 10am and 2pm to 4pm in front of the Davison High School main office. Be sure to get one as soon as possible.
Tips to know for game-day:
- The University of Michigan parking lots open at 5 pm
- NO tailgating is allowed before or after the game
- You must have a ticket to enter the stadium
- Children 5 and under are free of charge
- Use Entrance Gate 1 and 2 (see map below)
- All fans are asked to sit on the visitor’s side of the stadium. Davison fan sections are in seats 37-44. There will not be any fan seating from seats 9-36
- All concessions must be paid for with a card
- There is no re-entry after leaving the stadium. If you leave, you must pay for another ticket
And don’t forget, if you can’t attend the game then don’t worry, DTV will be streaming the game LIVE on our YouTube channel DTV News.