DAVISON (DTV) – (11/27/19) – It is time for the 2019 Michigan High School Football Playoffs for Davison, and there is a lot you need to know. At the end of this article, you’ll have everything you need to know.
This fierce game between the Davison Cardinals and Brighton Bulldogs will be played at Ford Field, on Saturday, November 30th starting at 1 p.m.
Tickets are already sold out at DHS and Hilton Screeners as of Wednesday the 27th. Although, they will be available at Ford Field for $15 apiece. Also, parking will be $6 per person.
Even though it is indoors, it will still be around 40* Fahrenheit so dress warmly.
Here is a list of what not to bring to Ford Field.
- Bottled beverages, of all types including water.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, cinch bags, grocery & paper bags, duffle bags, luggage of any kind, computer and camera bags and large camera cases.
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Balloons (air or helium)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, etc.)
- Banners or large flags
- Cameras with lenses longer than five inches or any detachable lens. Selfie Sticks also are prohibited.
- Decals, stickers, confetti or glitter
- Drones and/or remote-controlled aircraft.
- Electronic equipment including laptop computers, video recorders (hand-held video cameras are allowed), tripods and wearable video cameras including Go Pros.
- Food, beverages or liquids (cans, bottles, boxes, flasks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Knives, pocket knives, box cutters, scissors, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices (bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, etc.)
- Objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles (sticks, poles, bats, clubs, Frisbees, etc.)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers and infant car seats or carriers
- Umbrellas (large size)
- Wrapped gifts
The items below may be permitted after inspection
- Small bags, purses and fanny packs that do not exceed 8½ inches by 14 inches by 10 inches. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Diaper bags, and infant items including bottles and formula (only if accompanied by a child)
- Binoculars and binoculars cases
- Cameras and small camera cases (lenses may not measure longer than five inches, and no tripods or extension cords)
- Small radios (no larger than the size of a football and used with an earpiece)
- Small, compact umbrellas (must be placed securely under the seat)
- Posters and signs without poles or sticks, or larger than what one person can hold.
- Battery-operated clothing or signs
- Tablets (iPads, Kindles, etc.)
These lists were made by MHSAA, and you can check out the website here.
For the FULL LIST, click here.