DAVISON (DTV) – (10/14/2021) – There are a few things you need to know before the winter sports season begins.
- You must turn in these 4 forms in order to participate in athletics:
- Valid sports physical dated on or after 4/15/21
- Athlete Information Form
- Emergency Information Form
- Athletic Code of Conduct signature page
2. “All Clear Yellow Card”:
- When these documents are turned in you’ll be given a yellow “all clear” card. You MUST give this card to your coach when you try out for your sport. If you don’t have one, you CAN’T participate.
Here is the list of which sports begin their tryouts!:
Boy’s Basketball: 11/15/21
Girl’s Basketball: 11/8/21
Bowling (Boys & Girls): 11/15/21
Competitive Cheer: 11/8/21
Ice Hockey: 11/1/21
Boy’s Swim & Dive: 11/22/21