DAVISON (DTV) – (9/9/22) – Homecoming week begins Monday September 12th. Here’s some information to get you ready!
Monday – Aliens vs. cowboys day: choose a side and represent them with pride
Tuesday – Black out the universe day: wear all black
Wednesday – Jersey day: Rock your favorite team jersey or club t-shirt. It’s also “everything but a back pack” day. Bring your books and supplies to school in something other than a back pack.
Thursday – Class t-shirt day: The t-shirts will be sold during all lunches the week of homecoming and are $10.
- Freshmen: neon blue
- Sophomore: neon green
- Junior: neon orange
- Senior: hot pink
- Staff: black
Friday – Maroon & gold day. Show your Davison pride by wearing your cardinal colors!
- Kick off assembly Tuesday 9/13: 1st hour is Freshmen, 2nd hour is Sophomores and the Alt Ed., and to finish it off Juniors and Seniors will be going during 3rd hour.
- Powder puff game Wednesday 9/14: The juniors vs. seniors powderpuff game will begin at 7 p.m. at Cardinal Stadium. Tickets are $5. There will be a halftime performance by junior and senior cheer teams as well as the crowning of the Homecoming King and Mr. Congeniality.
- Pep assembly Friday 9/16: Students will be dismissed via PA after attendance is taken in 6th hour. Students will sit with their class at Cardinal Stadium.
- Parade Friday 9/16: The line up starts at 4 p.m. in the east, DAE, and E lots. If your class, group, or child is in the parade, you cannot park in these lots. Please park in the front or other side of the building and walk around instead.
- Homecoming Game Friday 9/16: Kickoff is at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5. The 2022 Homecoming Queen and Miss Congeniality will be crowned at halftime of the game.
- Dance Saturday 9/17: The dance will be held at the DHS gym from 7-10 p.m.. Tickets are $15 and will be sold during lunches starting on September 12th. At the door they will be $20. Guest forms are due September 9th by noon. You MUST have an approved date form to buy a ticket for a date outside of DHS.
- Dance Guidelines & information
Davison students MUST bring their school I.D.
Dancing must be appropriate to the school setting. All dancing must be face to face.
No provocative or lewd dancing.
All students and guests found to be dancing inappropriately will be asked to
stop and/or leave the dance.
Glow Sticks are not allowed.
If you leave the dance, you will not be readmitted. In case of emergency, contact the person in charge of the building before leaving. Above all, common sense should dictate your attire and behavior. We would not
expect your behavior at a dance to be any different than what you would display in
front of your parents.
- Dress Code:
Females: Necklines should not plunge below the bust line. Plunging backs are acceptable provided the back does not dip more than 2 inches below the waistline. Dress length must be at least mid-thigh. If there is material on the skirt that is see-through, then the underlying skirt, must meet the required dress length. Slits on dresses/skirts should not be higher than mid-thigh. There are to be NO cut-outs (areas with no material) between the bust line and the thigh. This includes cut-outs which are covered with sheer (see-through) material.
Males: Dress slacks, dress shirt, tie (for Prom) and appropriate shoes. Shirt must be kept on at all times. Anyone wearing shorts, jeans, or sweats will not be admitted.
- Dance Guidelines & information